BSI Professional Staffing, a subsidiary of Business Synergetics International, is comprised of a group of dedicated placement and staffing specialists who adhere to the same high standards of quality and level of systems skills as those of our parent company.
Our goal is to fully understand and address the specific needs and concerns of our clients in order to place the most qualified, reliable people for each assignment. We view the people we place in interim assignments or in full-time executive positions as the product of our business. As such, they are carefully screened for the utmost in reliability, experience and appropriate skill sets.
BSI uses the highest quality methodologies available to ensure timely responses to your unique staffing and placement requirements. Our technology is the best in the industry for matching client needs with available resources and for uncovering exceptionally qualified candidates for management or executive level positions. This allows you to focus on your business by utilizing what we do best “ finding and placing the very best people.
The result is that your company and our Associates enjoy consistently high quality results.
The business value of BSI Professional Staffing is to save you time and money in the recruitment process while utilizing our expertise in finding the best candidates based upon your specific needs. Our team of Placement and Staffing Specialists focuses on finding the very best people for your business in order to supplement your Human Resource needs.
There are many advantages to partnering with BSI Professional Staffingâ€¦
- BSI provides interim staffing resources that allow you the greatest staffing flexibility to meet both your short or long term staffing needs.
- As part of a highly respected business consultancy firm, we have the experience and know-how to find the most qualified individuals for each assignment.
- For executive level recruiting and placement assignments, we understand the importance of finding just the right individual for each position. BSI company executives take a personal interest in ensuring that the most qualified and reliable candidates are provided to our clients. As part of the executive level recruiting process, BSI executives conduct extensive personal interviews themselves with all final candidates.
- We act as an extension of your internal Human Resources department, allowing their time to be focused on other vital work.
- For your temporary to full time hires, your company has 90 days or more to assess an Associate before making a commitment to hire them.
- BSI Professional Staffing assumes all benefits and payroll deduction responsibilities for your short-term staffing needs.
- No matter what your staffing or recruitment needs may be - short term, long term or full time placement - BSI Professional Staffing is committed to making sure that your Human Resource needs are met in as simple and cost effective a manner as possible.
- Acting as an extension of your company's HR department, BSI Professional Staffing's extensive support and resources can help improve your company's competitive advantages.
At BSI Professional Staffing, we are dedicated to meeting client objectives through superior service and by providing employees who enthusiastically meet client needs.